TOP Conference opens in London on 14th February and attendees can expect to find out about the latest trends in photonic integration; silicon photonics using InP, GaAs and polymer solutions; packaging solutions; hybrid integration; lasers, modulators and receivers; filters and switches and connectors.
The two-day conference pass includes access to the full conference programme, workshops and poster sessions as well as an energiser breakfast, buffet lunch and tea and coffee.
Held in Bishopsgate, London, close to Liverpool St station, the conference will provide excellent networking opportunities for optical and photonic component and systems manufacturers and developers, along with fibre infrastructure and data centre providers.
The full conference programme can be viewed online at topconference.com/timetable and features speakers including:
- Prof. Andrew Lord, Senior Manager of Optical Research, BT
- Fotini Karinou, Senior Researcher, Microsoft Research
- Prof. Radan Slavík, Head of Coherent Optical Signals group, Optoelectronics Research Centre (ORC), University of Southampton
- Elias Giacoumidis, Principal Application Engineer, VPIphotonics
- James Regan, Chief Executive Officer, EFFECT Photonics
- Prof Martin Lavery, Professor of Optics, University of Glasgow
- Derek Nesset, Optical Access Research Director, Huawei Technologies (Munich Research Centre)
Along with the comprehensive programme, the conference includes two workshops:
UK capabilities in photonics (& new allied technologies): current status, demands and drivers, future prospects, and opportunities for growth – which will review the current status of UK capabilities in photonics to consider present societal demands and business drivers, and to examine future prospects for photonic technologies and new opportunities for short, medium, and long-term growth.
UKRI Hubs & Programme Grants: recent progress in optical communications, photonic technologies, quantum communications and quantum computing – bringing together world-leading researchers to exchange the latest results, ideas and to explore new opportunities for cross-fertilisation and co-working across these research fields.
TOP Conference takes place on 14-15 February and registration is now open. Find full events details online at topconference.com and register here: https://www.topconference.com/register