Manage your high-density fiber network with FACT™Created December 18, 2019
Significantly enhance your speed of installation with plug-and-play philosophy
Network’s speed and bandwidth demands are ever-evolving in today’s always connected world. Versatility in central offices and data centers to expand, reconfigure, and roll out new network services to consumers, is a must for today and to support their network requirements for years to come.
FACT™ is a versatile, end-to-end, fully front-accessible ODF solution that incorporates termination, splicing, and storage demands. The FACT™ ODF system enables faster and easier installation in a high-density environment. The tool-less system approach and the high level of modularity guarantee an easy migration path towards new connectivity platforms and expansion of existing central offices and data centers.
- The FACT system enables high-density, manageable, future-ready deployments in 30 percent less space using compact, lightweight and robust building blocks
- Platform modularity supports phased CapEx network deployment
- Tool-less design allows for rapid network deployments and reduced costs
- Plug-and-play, high usable density fiber connectivity solution
- Fiber and cable technology independent—increases design flexibility
- Intuitive, guided, cable management
- Stationary fiber principle during tray manipulations to reduce stress on the fiberFiberGuide® compatible for organized cable routing beyond the ODF