The era of optical networks as the enabler for future networks and services is here! We are pleased to announce that we will be celebrating 18 years of Next Generation Optical Networking (NGON) in 2016 and having delivered YOY growth in both attendees and exhibitors we are expanding our footprint at the Nice Acropolis and launching our new Optical Data Centre Interconnect conference.
2016 and beyond promises to be a very exciting time for Optical networks being positioned at the forefront of the data explosion being created by 5G, Internet of Things (IoT) and the Gigabit connected cities. Investment in optical is key as it continues to underpin this rapid growth in services and applications keeping communities connected and on the move. NGON 2016 will address and mirror this optical innovation and drive towards Terabit transmission with a smarter and more flexible exhibition and conference.
The event takes place from 28th June – 1st July 2016 at Palais des Congrès Acropolis.
Main topics to be addressed at our conference:
- Delivering optical network evolution and differentiation
- Optical data centre interconnect – What are the market drivers for Optical DCI?, Optical Networking Opportunities in the Access, Metro and Long-haul Comparing the Di ering Types of DCs and their Interconnections Needs
- Evolving towards 400g & 1tbits
- The options and timeframes for Packet Optical integration & convergence
- Photonic integration inside the data centre
- Evolving next generation optical access technologies– 5g, backhaul (CWDM & DWDM), Fronthaul & NG PON
- Optimising capacity & reach with ROADMs, Flexgrid & super channels
- And, many others….
View the full conference programme and speakers on our website>>
Key features of the event:
- Market Outlook Theatre
- NEW dedicated areas of the exhibition focused on testing, optimising and Optical DCI solutions
- One-on-one meetings, speed networking, hosted lunches, exhibition tours and operator mindshares
- Expanded demo & showcase area
- Exclusive Meeting Room Village
Join over 750 attendees from 60+ countries and 125+ unique global service providers for 96 hour optical networking festival in Nice and influence the entire optical networking community in 2016 and for years to come. Register as a Delegate now.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest developments on the conference programme.